Full Firmware For Device Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 SM-G1600
You can use these Repair Firmwares G1600 to Fix your Samsung Android Smartphone or Tablet, These files contain the full set of Samsung firmware files, Inside these packages you will get PDA, AP, Modem, Phone, CP, BL, Bootloader, and CSC file. In case you did not find the PIT file inside any full firmware package, Then you can Download it from (PIT and OPS Files for Samsung android 1 Mobile Phones).
Information about Firmware G1600:
- Samsung SM-G1600 Repair (100% Tested) Factory Flash File Free Download
- Samsung SM-G1600 android os Official Firmware Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung SM-G1600 100% Tested Repair Flash File Factory File 4File Stock Rom
- Samsung SM-G1600 Official Factory File 100% Tested. Samsung Update
- Samsung SM-G1600 Official Repair Firmware 100% Tested
- Samsung SM-G1600 Stock Rom Firmware Download Samsung Mobile Firmware
- Samsung SM-G1600 Dead Boot Recovery Firmware Flash File
- Samsung SM-G1600 4Files Firmware Network Problem Flash After Done
- Samsung SM-G1600 4Files Firmware Flash After IMEI Problem Solve
- Samsung SM-G1600 4Files Firmware efs data recovery
- Samsung SM-G1600 4Files Firmware format data recovery
Problem Solve This Firmware G1600:
- Update android version.
- Fix Camera.
- Fix Invalid IMEI And Baseband.
- Fix Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Fix custom binary blocked by frp lock.
- Fix standing on the logo.
- Fix storage space.
- Fix slow device.
- Fix sensors.
- Solve the problem of high temperature.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Fix restarting the device.
- delete pattern or password.
- Fix hide Imei.
- Fix baseband unknown.
- Remove root.
- wipe data.
- wipe cache.
- hard reset.
- Fix sound problems.
Of course, if the problem is software
Specifications of a device Galaxy Folder 2 SM-G1600:
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Size: 3.8 inches.
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels.
- Android OS Versions: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Card slot: microSDXC.
- Internal: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM.
- Single: 8 MP.
- Video: 1080p-30fps.
- Single: 5 MP.
Firmware Galaxy Folder 2 SM-G1600:
Important Notice: Please Inform us in case of any dead link, Or any flashing error you get when using these files, So we can check and repalce, Send an Facebook with details to: Contact us
Warning: This firmware G1600 use to repair software smartphone problem and it will clean everything on your smartphone so you have to backup your data, don’t try to flash your device with this firmware if it work prefect. if you use pit file please make sure 16GB or 8GB or 32GB, Because the 8GB Pit file don’t work with 16GB or 32GB and the same for 16GB or 32GB Pit File make sure you use the Correct ROM for your device.
To flash your Samsung galaxy smartphone, you need Odin software made available to the Samsung Galaxy users for flashing a range of things including firmware, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root and more. Odin software performs a clean install that means; it removes the old firmware and flashes a new one,Backup your data before start flashing you smartphone.
Link firmware G1600 download:
Here you find all the latest android os for the Galaxy Folder 2 SM-G1600, if you want to flash your device with the newest Samsung software. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-G1600. You can download the most recent Galaxy Folder 2 firmwares for free, or check out our cheap but fast download options.
Link download page
Notes on android os Firmware G1600:
- Pit File G1600
- If there are problems with the download links please contact us.
How To Flash Galaxy Folder 2 SM-G1600:
- Extract the Firmware G1600 By 7z or winrar You should get 5 files (BL-AP-CP-CSC-Home CSC).
- Download Odin.
- Add each file to it's respective field in Odin v3.13.3. Use CSC_** if you want to do a clean flash (lost data) or HOME_CSC_** if you want to keep your apps and data (unformat).
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the files to BL - AP - CP - CSC
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Now you have the latest android version.