Download firmware galaxy A30 SM-A305G
All of the most recent firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy af A30 SM-A305G can be found here. If you're hunting for the free ROM sm af firmware for the Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305G, you've come to the right place.
Make sure your model is a Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305G before download; if it isn't, flash the stock rom below can brick your M.
The samsung A30 SM-A305G official sm af firmware files can be used to unbrick the unit, update it to the new Android ver, revert it to af, repair boot loop problems af, and a variety of other issues.
The problems can be fixed by installing the firmware
This is the af firmware Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305G stock firmware/ROM(af Flash file) for Andr version 9.0 Pie, 10 Q and R 11.
1.Upgrade/Update af samsung galaxy android ver and security patch for all months oct, apr, ag, jul, jun, sep, jan, mar, aug.
2.Flash stock firmware.
3.Removing root from phone.
4.Fix Invalid IMEI, Baseband, Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, storage space, slow system, sound, sensors and hide Imei.
5.Solve the problem of high temperature.
6.Unbrick device bootloop, samsugn logo and rebooting continually.
7.Unlock samsung Password, Pin, Pattern, Fingerprint and Face lock.
8.Fix custom binary blocked by frp lock.
9.Remove malware, virus and spyware applications.
10.Wipe data, wipe cache and hard reset.
11.Solve the problem of download file.
12.Return to the official firmware from combination.
13.official firmware tested by samsung company.
Of course, if the problem is software
Samsung Galaxy A30 specs:
- Type:Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Size:6.4 inches.
- Resolution:1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Android OS Versions:Android Pie 9.0, Upgradable to Android R 11.
- Chipset:Exynos 7904.
- CPU:Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53).
- GPU:Mali-G71 MP2.
- Card slot:microSD, up to 512 GB.
- Internal:64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM.
- Dual:16 MP / 5 MP (ultrawide).
- Features:LED flash, panorama, HDR.
- Single:16 MP.
Full Firmware af Galaxy A30 SM-A305G:
Important Notice: Please Inform us in case of any dead links, Or any error you get when using these files, So we can check and repalce, Send an Facebook with details to: Contact us
Warning: This af firmware SM-A305G to repair firmware problem and it will clean everything on your mobile so you have to backup your date, don’t try to flash with this firmware if it work prefect. if you use pit file make sure 16GB or 8GB or 32GB, Because the 8GB Pit file don’t work with 16GB or 32GB and the same for 16GB or 32GB Pit File make sure you use the Correct ROM for your devices.
To af flash firmware your Sam sung galaxy, you need Odintool firmware made available to the Samsung Galaxy users for flash a range of things including 4files, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root and more.Firmware performs a clean install that means; it removes the old firmware,Backup your date before start.
Link firmware SM-A305G download:
Here you find all stock the latest os for the af sam sung A30 SM-A305G file, if you want to af your device with the newest Samsung firmware. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model region code SM-A305G. You can download the most recent Galaxy A30 firmwares for free, or check out our cheap but fast downloads options.
Link download page
- A305GUBU1ASBC / OWO1ASBC v9.0
- A305GUBU2ASG1 / OWO2ASG1 v9.0
- A305GUBU3ASK2 / OWO3ASK2 v9.0
- A305GUBU4ATB6 / OWO4ATB5 v9.0
- A305GUBU4BTC8 / OWO4BTC8 v10
- A305GUBU5BTF1 / OWO5BTF1 v10
- A305GUBS6BTG1 / OWE6BTG1 v10
- A305GUBS7BTL1 / OWO7BTL1 v10
- A305GUBU8BUA6 / BVV8BUA6 v10
- A305GUBU8CUE1 / OWO8CUE1 v11
You may also like:
Notes on Firmware af SM-A305G:
- Pit File A305G
- Should be used odin 3.13 if you need flash android versions pie 9.0, Q 10 and R 11.
- If there are problems with the download links please contact us.
Learn How To Flash samsung A30 SM-A305G:
- Extract the Firmware A305G By 7z or winrar You should get 5 files (BL-AP-CP-CSC-Home CSC).
- Download Odin tool.
- Add each file to it's respective field in Odin v3.13.3. Use CSC_** if you want to do a clean (lost data) or HOME_CSC_** to keep your apps and data (unformat).
- Reboot in Download Mode (press Volume Down + Volume Up and connect the USB cable).
- wait until you get a blue sign in Odintool.
- Add the files to BL - AP - CP - CSC
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odintool to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your mobile will reboot, and you can disconnect from the PC.