Full Firmware For Device Samsung Galaxy Win SHV-E500L
You can use these Repair Firmwares E500L to Fix your Samsung Android Smartphone or Tablet, These files contain the full set of Samsung firmware files, Inside these packages you will get PDA, AP, Modem, Phone, CP, BL, Bootloader, and CSC file. In case you did not find the PIT file inside any full firmware package, Then you can Download it from (PIT and OPS Files for Samsung android 1 Mobile Phones).
Information about Firmware E500L:
- Samsung SHV-E500L Repair (100% Tested) Factory Flash File Free Download
- Samsung SHV-E500L android os Official Firmware Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung SHV-E500L 100% Tested Repair Flash File Factory File 4File Stock Rom
- Samsung SHV-E500L Official Factory File 100% Tested. Samsung Update
- Samsung SHV-E500L Official Repair Firmware 100% Tested
- Samsung SHV-E500L Stock Rom Firmware Download Samsung Mobile Firmware
- Samsung SHV-E500L Dead Boot Recovery Firmware Flash File
- Samsung SHV-E500L 4Files Firmware Network Problem Flash After Done
- Samsung SHV-E500L 4Files Firmware Flash After IMEI Problem Solve
- Samsung SHV-E500L 4Files Firmware efs data recovery
- Samsung SHV-E500L 4Files Firmware format data recovery
Problem Solve This Firmware E500L:
- Update android version.
- Fix Camera.
- Fix Invalid IMEI And Baseband.
- Fix Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Fix custom binary blocked by frp lock.
- Fix standing on the logo.
- Fix storage space.
- Fix slow device.
- Fix sensors.
- Solve the problem of high temperature.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Fix restarting the device.
- delete pattern or password.
- Fix hide Imei.
- Fix baseband unknown.
- Remove root.
- wipe data.
- wipe cache.
- hard reset.
- Fix sound problems.
Of course, if the problem is software
Specifications of a device Galaxy Win SHV-E500L:
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Size: 4.7 inches.
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels.
- Android OS Versions: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8625Q Snapdragon 200.
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5.
- GPU: Adreno 203.
- Card slot: microSDHC.
- Internal: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM.
- Single: 5 MP.
- Features: LED flash.
- Video: 480p-30fps.
- Single: VGA.
Firmware Galaxy Win SHV-E500L:
Important Notice: Please Inform us in case of any dead link, Or any flashing error you get when using these files, So we can check and repalce, Send an Facebook with details to: Contact us
Warning: This firmware E500L use to repair software smartphone problem and it will clean everything on your smartphone so you have to backup your data, don’t try to flash your device with this firmware if it work prefect. if you use pit file please make sure 16GB or 8GB or 32GB, Because the 8GB Pit file don’t work with 16GB or 32GB and the same for 16GB or 32GB Pit File make sure you use the Correct ROM for your device.
To flash your Samsung galaxy smartphone, you need Odin software made available to the Samsung Galaxy users for flashing a range of things including firmware, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root and more. Odin software performs a clean install that means; it removes the old firmware and flashes a new one,Backup your data before start flashing you smartphone.
Link firmware E500L download:
Here you find all the latest android os for the Galaxy Win SHV-E500L, if you want to flash your device with the newest Samsung software. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SHV-E500L. You can download the most recent Galaxy Win firmwares for free, or check out our cheap but fast download options.
Important tools to work flash android update:
Notes on android os Firmware E500L:
- If there are problems with the download links please contact us.
How To Flash latest android os Galaxy Win SHV-E500L:
- Extract the Firmware E500L By 7z or winrar You should get 1 file (Home).
- Download Odin.
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the file AP
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Now you have the latest android version.