Download firmware galaxy A41 SC-41A
All of the most recent firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy af A41 SC-41A can be found here. If you're hunting for the free ROM sm af firmware for the Samsung Galaxy A41 SC-41A, you've come to the right place.
Make sure your model is a Samsung Galaxy A41 SC-41A before download; if it isn't, flash the stock rom below can brick your M.
The samsung A41 SC-41A official sm af firmware files can be used to unbrick the unit, update it to the new Android ver, revert it to af, repair boot loop problems af, and a variety of other issues.
The problems can be fixed by installing the firmware
This is the af firmware Samsung Galaxy A41 SC-41A stock firmware/ROM(af Flash file) for Andr version 10 Q and 11 R and 12 S
1.Upgrade/Update af samsung galaxy android ver and security patch for all months oct, apr, ag, jul, jun, sep, jan, mar, aug.
2.Flash stock firmware.
3.Removing root from phone.
4.Fix Invalid IMEI, Baseband, Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, storage space, slow system, sound, sensors and hide Imei.
5.Solve the problem of high temperature.
6.Unbrick device bootloop, samsugn logo and rebooting continually.
7.Unlock samsung Password, Pin, Pattern, Fingerprint and Face lock.
8.Fix custom binary blocked by frp lock.
9.Remove malware, virus and spyware applications.
10.Wipe data, wipe cache and hard reset.
11.Solve the problem of download file.
12.Return to the official firmware from combination.
13.official firmware tested by samsung company.
Of course, if the problem is software
Samsung Galaxy A41 specs:
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Size: 6.1 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- Android OS Versions: Android Q 10, Upgradable to Android S 12
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65.
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55).
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2.
- Card slot: microSDXC.
- Internal: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM.
- Triple: 48 MP (wide) / 8 MP (ultrawide) / 5 MP (depth).
- Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama.
- Video: 2160p-30fps, 1080p.
- Single: 25 MP (wide).
Full Firmware af Galaxy A41 SC-41A:
Important Notice: Please Inform us in case of any dead links, Or any error you get when using these files, So we can check and repalce, Send an Facebook with details to: Contact us
Warning: This af firmware SC-41A to repair firmware problem and it will clean everything on your mobile so you have to backup your date, don’t try to flash with this firmware if it work prefect. if you use pit file make sure 16GB or 8GB or 32GB, Because the 8GB Pit file don’t work with 16GB or 32GB and the same for 16GB or 32GB Pit File make sure you use the Correct ROM for your devices.
To af flash firmware your Sam sung galaxy, you need Odintool firmware made available to the Samsung Galaxy users for flash a range of things including 4files, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root and more.Firmware performs a clean install that means; it removes the old firmware,Backup your date before start.
Link firmware SC-41A download:
Here you find all stock the latest os for the af sam sung A41 SC-41A file, if you want to af your device with the newest Samsung firmware. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model region code SC-41A. You can download the most recent Galaxy A41 firmwares for free, or check out our cheap but fast downloads options.
Link download page
- SC41AOMU1ATEB / DCM1ATEB v10
- SC41AOMU1ATG2 / DCM1ATG2 v10
- SC41AOMU1ATI1 / DCM1ATI1 v10
- SC41AOMU1ATK1 / DCM1ATK1 v10
- SC41AOMU1AUA1 / DCM1AUA1 v10
- SC41AOMU1AUC1 / DCM1AUC1 v10
- SC41AOMU1BUD6 / DCM1BUD6 v11
- SC41AOMU1BUF6 / DCM1BUF6 v11
- SC41AOMU1BUH3 / DCM1BUH3 v11
- SC41AOMS1BUI2 / DCM1BUI2 v11
- SC41AOMU1BUK4 / DCM1BUK4 v11
- SC41AOMU1BVC1 / DCM1BVC1 v11
- SC41AOMU1BVE1 / DCM1BVE1 v11
- SC41AOMU1CVG1 / DCM1CVG1 v12
You may also like:
Notes on Firmware af SC-41A:
- Pit File SC-41A
- Should be used odin 3.13 if you need flash android versions Q 10, R 11 and S 12
- If there are problems with the download links please contact us.
Learn How To Flash samsung A41 SC-41A:
- Extract the Firmware SC-41A By 7z or winrar You should get 5 files (BL-AP-CP-CSC-Home CSC).
- Download Odin tool.
- Add each file to it's respective field in Odin v3.13.3. Use CSC_** if you want to do a clean (lost data) or HOME_CSC_** to keep your apps and data (unformat).
- Reboot in Download Mode (press Volume Down + Volume Up and connect the USB cable).
- wait until you get a blue sign in Odintool.
- Add the files to BL - AP - CP - CSC
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odintool to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your mobile will reboot, and you can disconnect from the PC.