Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T815Y Combination Firmware
About Combination firmware:
All Samsung files (Factory Binary) can be found here for most Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
What is the meaning of the combination file? When Samsung cell phones are manufactured, they are scanned with combination files to see if there are any issues that need to be addressed before the phones are released.
Advantages of using Combination
Samsung Galaxy SM-T815Y Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Combination Firmware au is a stable program for complex and sophisticated tasks. You can flash the mobile using this developer program to conduct a test that shows you the results of the phone check. It is really important that this particular rom Samsung T815Y can:
1. It allows you to use ADB or USB debugging on your Samsung device af.
2. It is extremely beneficial for technicians to thoroughly inspect the hardware of your unit.
3. It assists you in resolving the boot looping problem (stuck on the Samsung logo).
4. The combination file will assist you in resolving several issues with ROMs that you are unable to load.
5. Bypass/Remove RMM Protection.
6. Bypass MDM (For some devices).
How To Flash Combination firmware File
- Download Drives Samsung Galaxy USB, Odintool, and Combination.
- Setup driver on your pc.
- Extract the Combination rom By 7z or WinRAR You should get 1 file (Combination_T815Y).
- Boot your mobile to Download Mode (Volume Down + Home + Power).
- Open Odin Tool and wait to get a blue sign in Odin (com).
- Add the file Combination to AP.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes.
- Click the start button to flash, and wait for Odin to say 'PASS'.