Download firmware Galaxy M02 SM-M025F
All of the most recent firmware files for the Samsung Galaxy M02 SM-M025F can be found here. If you're hunting for the free ROM sm firmware for the Samsung Galaxy M02 SM-M025F, you've come to the right place.
Make sure your model is a Samsung Galaxy M02 SM-M025F before downloading; if it isn't, flash the stock rom below can brick your M.
The Samsung M02 SM-M025F official sm af firmware files can be used to unbrick the unit, update it to the new Android ver, revert it to af, repair boot loop problems af, and a variety of other issues.
The problems can be fixed by installing the firmware
This is the af firmware Samsung Galaxy M02 SM-M025F stock firmware/ROM(af Flash 4files/5files).
1. Upgrade/Update Samsung galaxy android ver and security patch for all months Oct, Apr, Jul, Jun, Sep, Jan, Mar, Aug.
2. Flash stock firmware.
3. Removing the root from the phone.
4. Fix Baseband, Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, storage space, slow system, sound, and sensors.
5. Solve the problem of high temperature.
6. Unbrick the device boot loop, and Samsung logo, and reboot continually.
7. Unlock the Samsung Password, Pin, Pattern, Fingerprint, and Face lock.
8. Fix custom binary blocked by FRP lock.
9. Remove malware, virus, and spyware applications.
10. Wipe data, wipe cache, and hard reset.
11. Solve the problem of downloading files.
12. Return to the official firmware from the combination.
13. official firmware tested by Samsung company.
Of course, if the problem is the software
Full Firmware Galaxy M02 SM-M025FImportant Notice: Please Inform us in case of any dead links, Or any error you get when using these files, So we can check and replace them, Send a Facebook with details to Contact us
Warning: This firmware SM-M025F is to repair the firmware problem and it will clean everything on your mobile so you have to back up your data, don’t try to flash with this firmware if it works perfectly. if you use a pit file make sure 16GB or 8GB or 32GB Because the 8GB Pit file doesn’t work with 16GB or 32GB and the same for 16GB or 32GB Pit Files make sure you use the correct ROM for your devices.
To flash firmware for your Sam sung galaxy, you need Odintool firmware made available to Samsung Galaxy users for flashing a range of things including 4files, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root, and more. Firmware performs a clean install which means; it removes the old firmware and Backup your data before starting.
About firmware SM-M025F
Here you find all stock of the latest os for the af sam sung M02 SM-M025F file if you want to af your device with the newest Samsung firmware. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model region code SM-M025F. You can download the most recent Galaxy M02 firmware for free, or check out our cheap but fast downloads options.
Notes on Firmware SM-M025F:
- Pit File M025F
- You must use the latest version of the Odin tool if you need flash android versions Q 10, R 11 and S 12
- If there are problems with the download links please contact us.
Learn how to flash Samsung M02 SM-M025F:
- Extract the Firmware M025F By 7z or winrar You should get 5 files (BL-AP-CP-CSC-Home CSC).
- Download Odin tool and USB Drivers.
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press Volume Down + Volume Up and connect the USB cable).
- wait until you get a blue sign in Odin tool.
- Add the files to BL - AP - CP - CSC
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, and wait for Odintool to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your mobile will reboot, and you can disconnect from the PC.