Stock Firmware Xperia L4 XQ-AD51
The firmware is used for Xperia devices to fix the problems of the device that you may face as a result of wrong use by the user and the firmware can be used for several things not only to fix problems, you can also update or upgrade the Android system.
Problem Solve This Firmware XQ-AD51:
- Update android version.
- Fix Camera.
- Fix Invalid IMEI And Baseband.
- Fix Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Fix custom binary blocked by frp lock.
- Fix standing on the logo.
- Fix storage space.
- Fix slow device.
- Fix sensors.
- Solve the problem of high temperature.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Fix restarting the device.
- delete pattern or password.
- Fix hide Imei.
- Fix baseband unknown.
- Remove root.
- wipe data.
- wipe cache.
- hard reset.
- Fix sound problems.
Of course, if the problem is software
Xperia L4 specs:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Size: 6.2 inches.
- Resolution: 720 x 1680 pixels.
- Android OS Versions: Android Pie 9.0.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22.
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320.
- Card slot: microSDXC.
- Internal: 64 GB, 3 GB RAM.
- Triple: 13 MP (wide), 5 MP (ultrawide), 2 MP (depth).
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- Video: 1080p-30fps.
- Single: 8 MP (wide).
Link firmware XQ-AD51 download:
Here you find all the latest android os for the Xperia L4 XQ-AD51, if you want to flash your device with the newest Sony software, Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code XQ-AD51, You can download the most recent Xperia L4 firmwares for free, or check out our cheap but fast download options.
Link download page
Contact us to request a free firmware with quick links.
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.1.73 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.1.125 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.179 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.242 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.258 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.267 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.272 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.280 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.291 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.295 v9.0
- XQ-AD51_57.0.A.2.300 v9.0
- Type the letter n and press the Enter key. Then type n again and hit Enter. Then you will be taken to the flashing stage.
- Boot the device into flashing mode by connecting Type C USB and pressing the Volume Up key.
- Your device must be connected to flash mode to start the flashing process.
- Now press the Y key and again Y to answer yes. The flashing process will then start and once it is finished, it will tell the tool that the device can be disconnected.
- Now you can turn on the device by pressing the power key and enjoy the new firmware.