Unbrick firmware OnePlus 6T (Global - T-Mobile)
All of the most recent unbrick firmware files for the OnePlus 6T can be found here. If you're hunting for the free ROM af firmware for the OnePlus 6T, you've come to the right place.
Make sure your model is a OnePlus 6T (Global - T-Mobile).
The OnePlus 6T official af firmware files can be used to unbrick the unit, update it to the new Android ver, revert it to af, repair boot loop problems af, and a variety of other issues.
The problems can be fixed by installing the EDL firmware
This is the EDL firmware OnePlus 6T.
1.Removing root from phone.
2.Fix Invalid IMEI, Baseband, Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, storage space, slow system, sound, sensors and hide Imei.
3.Solve the problem of high temperature.
4.Unbrick device bootloop, OnePlus logo and rebooting continually.
5.Unlock OnePlus Password, Pin, Pattern, Fingerprint and Face lock.
6.Remove frp lock.
7.Remove malware, virus and spyware applications.
8.Wipe data, wipe cache and hard reset.
9.official firmware tested by OnePlus company.
Of course, if the problem is software
Requirements To Unbrick device OnePlus 6T:
Learn How To unbrick OnePlus 6T (EDL Mode):
- First install Qualcomm drivers for PC.
- Download the correct firmware.
- Extract the firmware file you downloaded before.
- Inside the firmware folder there are several files. Open MSMDownload Tool.
- After running the tool, a new window will appear. Choose "Other" and click "Next".
- Now boot the device to EDL mode (Volume UP + Volume Down).
- Connect the device to the PC via USB.
- In MSMDownload Tool click on Target button and select O2,H2(Only one option will appear), According to the country version.
- Click on Enum to be sure your device is detected and press Start.
- The tool will start flashing the device, you just have to wait until the flashing finishes.
- After the flashing is finished, device setup will start.
- Congratulations on getting your device back!