Stock Firmware Xperia 1 IV Dual XQ-CT72
The firmware is used for Xperia devices to fix the problems of the device that you may face as a result of wrong use by the user and the firmware can be used for several things not only to fix problems, you can also update or upgrade the Android system.
Problem Solve This Firmware XQ-CT72:
- Update android version.
- Fix Camera.
- Fix Invalid IMEI And Baseband.
- Fix Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Fix custom binary blocked by frp lock.
- Fix standing on the logo.
- Fix storage space.
- Fix slow device.
- Fix sensors.
- Solve the problem of high temperature.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Fix restarting the device.
- delete pattern or password.
- Fix hide Imei.
- Fix baseband unknown.
- Remove root.
- wipe data.
- wipe cache.
- hard reset.
- Fix sound problems.
Of course, if the problem is software
Xperia 1 IV specs:
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors.
- Size: 6.5 inches.
- Resolution: 1644 x 3840 pixels.
- Android OS Versions: Android S 12, upgradable to Android T 13.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510).
- GPU: Adreno 730.
- Card slot: microSDXC.
- Internal: 256/512 GB, 12 GB RAM.
- Triple: 12 MP (wide), 12 MP (telephoto), 12 MP (ultrawide).
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking.
- Video: 4K-24/25/30/60/120fps, 1080p-30/60/120fps.
- Single: 12 MP (wide), HDR.
Link firmware XQ-CT72 download:
Here you find all the latest android os for the Xperia 1 IV Dual XQ-CT72, if you want to flash your device with the newest Sony software, Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code XQ-CT72, You can download the most recent Xperia 1 IV Dual firmwares for free, or check out our cheap but fast download options.
- XQ-CT72_64.0.F.19.10 v12
- XQ-CT72_64.1.A.0.851 v13
- XQ-CT72_64.1.A.0.857 v13
- Type the letter n and press the Enter key. Then type n again and hit Enter. Then you will be taken to the flashing stage.
- Boot the device into flashing mode by connecting Type C USB and pressing the Volume Up key.
- Your device must be connected to flash mode to start the flashing process.
- Now press the Y key and again Y to answer yes. The flashing process will then start and once it is finished, it will tell the tool that the device can be disconnected.
- Now you can turn on the device by pressing the power key and enjoy the new firmware.