What is the root and what are the benefits and harms
Root is a program that gives the user full powers to control the operating system where it can modify the operating system files or delete in the sense of the most complete control of the phone.
1-Modify or delete files or applications of the operating system.
2-Run programs that require root permissions.
3-Change the basic fonts within the Android system.
4-Move applications from device memory to external memory.
5-Installation of Custom ROM.
Cons of the root:
1-Loss of phone warranty.
2-Some applications do not work due to root (blue stacks root / dr fone root).
3-Stand on the company logo as a result of misuse.
4-The operating system crashed due to the deletion or modification of important system files.
Installation and use of the root android are entirely at your own risk and we do not take any responsibility for device failure.
Older versions of the Android system such as Jelly Bean and KitKat was using apps (king root / kingo root / framaroot / iroot / root king / towel root) To get root permissions either in new versions such as Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie and future versions of the Android system, these applications do not work.
What is the difference between SuperSU and Magisk
The main difference between Magisk and SuperSU is how the root works on Android. Based on what the user wants to do.
We will first talk about supersu root how to get the root where it installs itself within the system files It changes the system files and adds new files to the system partition on the phone, but with the enhancement of Google to protect Android it has become difficult to do so that the amendment to the partition of the Android system to send an alert to applications that are trying to detect the presence of root.
Google SafetyNet monitors the operating system from any manipulation, and when it detects any manipulation in the Android operating system, most applications will not work and will not send you OTA updates.
What about Magisk is one of the most important features that does not touch system files, but modifies the boot partition instead so that it can trick safetyNet service and show that everything is normal and allows Magisk Manager to fully control the root settings.
Notes before the root process
- Charge the battery well before use.
- Use the original USB cable that came with the device.
- Use the laptop at work to avoid electricity problems.
- All files on the device will be erased.
-Brand Name: Nubia Red Magic
-Device Name: Red Magic 7S Pro
Files required for root work
-build version Red Magic 7S Pro:
v314, v318, v414, v418
Steps to root the Red Magic 7S Pro device
You must be patient because the explanation is long and needs focus, so we ask you to follow the explanation completely
1. Download and install the necessary files
- Download Drivers and magisk manger.
- Install Qualcomm USB and Redmagic ADB.
- Install the Magisk Manager app on the mobile.
2. Unlock bootloader for Red Magic 7S Pro
- Download Minimal adb fastboot then install it on your desktop.
- From the Minimal adb fastboot folder bar, we type CMD to open the command prompt.
- From the device, open developer options and enable both OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
- boot the device into Fastboot mode By typing the command: "adb reboot bootloader".
- Now write the command to unlock the bootloader: "fastboot flashing unlock".
- After that, restart the device, a notification will appear that the bootloader has been Unlocked.
- Now you have to wait for the device to boot up and the device setup to appear.
How To Root Red Magic 7S Pro
1. Install the Magisk Manager app on your Phone.
2. Transfer the boot file we got previously to the device's memory.
3.Open the Magisk Manager app.
4. From the Magisk tab, click on install> Select and patch a file and click on Let’s Go.
5. A File Manager window will appear, so let's choose the Boot.img file.
6. It will not take more than a minute, then we go to the download folder, the magisk_patched file will appear, and copy it to the pc.
7. We need to boot the device again into Fastboot Mode By typing the command: adb reboot bootloader.
8. Now move the magisk_patched file and the vbmeta file to the Minimal adb fastboot folder and open the command prompt.
9.We write: "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched(full file name).img" Then the file will start flashing.
10. Then we write: "fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img".
11. From the bootloader, reboot into your recovery and perform a factory reset (wipe data) then reboot the system.
12. The device will start booting, which will take 10 minutes, after which the device setup will start to appear.
13. Install the Magisk Manager app again.
14. You can check for root access through the root checker app.
15. You will see the SafetyNet problem, you only have to follow the next article: How to fix SafetyNet in easy steps