What is the root and what are the benefits and harms
Root is a program that gives the user full powers to control the operating system where it can modify the operating system files or delete in the sense of the most complete control of the phone.
1-Modify or delete files or applications of the operating system.
2-Run programs that require root permissions.
3-Change the basic fonts within the Android system.
4-Move applications from device memory to external memory.
5-Installation of Custom rom.
Cons of the root:
1-Loss of phone warranty.
2-Some applications do not work due to root (blue stacks root / dr fone root).
3-Stand on the company logo as a result of misuse.
4-The operating system crashed due to the deletion or modification of important system files.
Installation and use of the root android are entirely at your own risk and we do not take any responsibility for device failure.
Older versions of the Android system such as Jelly Bean and KitKat was using apps (king root / kingo root / framaroot / iroot / root king / towel root) To get root permissions either in new versions such as Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie and future versions of the Android system, these applications do not work.
What is the difference between SuperSU and Magisk
The main difference between Magisk and SuperSU is how the root works on Android. Based on what the user wants to do.
We will first talk about supersu root how to get the root where it installs itself within the system files It changes the system files and adds new files to the system partition on the phone, but with the enhancement of Google to protect Android it has become difficult to do so that the amendment to the partition of the Android system to send an alert to applications that are trying to detect the presence of root.
Google SafetyNet monitors the operating system from any manipulation, and when it detects any manipulation in the Android operating system, most applications will not work and will not send you OTA updates.
What about Magisk is one of the most important features that does not touch system files, but modifies the boot partition instead so that it can trick safetyNet service and show that everything is normal and allows Magisk Manager to fully control the root settings.
Notes before the root process
- Charge the battery well before use.
- Use the original USB cable that came with the device.
- Use the laptop at work to avoid electricity problems.
- You should focus well to protect the binary of your device.
- The following protections must be disabled (FRP - OEM - RMM/KG) Follow the following article to learn How to Disbled FRP and OEM for device Samsung Galaxy.
-Brand Name: Samsung Galaxy
-Device Name: Galaxy A14 5G
-Model: SM-A146B root
-Operating system: Android T 13
How To Root Galaxy A146B
1. When you boot into download mode, there is a protection called KG STATE. If the protection is Checking, ignore the next step. If it is Prenormal, follow the next step.
2. Boot the device into recovery mode, then Wipe Data/Factory Reset, everything on the device will be erased, then Reboot system now, It will take about 10 minutes to boot the device. Here is the most important step when you start setting up the device. Add a Google account and then continue to complete the setup.
3. Now when you boot into download mode it should be FRP:OFF- OEM:OFF-KG STATE:Checking.
4. This step is very important. Please focus now. We need to download a firmware compatible with the device model and version of the device. It is preferable to download the same version on the device to avoid problems. You can find out the baseband version on the phone or tablet by booting to recovery mode, An example of that.
5. From where we download the firmware, of course, from our website, by searching for your device model A146B, and it will appear to you. If the same version of your device is not found, you can contact us to provide it to you.
6. After downloading the firmware we extract the files it will show several files inside the extracted folder BL-AP-CP-CSC-HOME CSC.
7. All work on the AP file, since the file suffix is .tar.md5, we will remove the .md5 suffix from the file name to become the suffix .tar
8. Copy the ap file to your Android device.
9. Install and open the Magisk Manager app.
10. Press the Install button in the Magisk card.
11. A new window will appear, choose Select and Patch a File.
12. Choose the file you copied before and press Let's Go button.
13. Magisk will start patching the AP firmware it won't take long.
14. After the processing is finished, you will go to the Downloads folder, there is a file magisk_patched, copy it to your PC.
15. Install Samsung Driver USB on PC.
16. Download Odin Tool latest version.
17. Open the Odin tool and from the AP box select the magisk_patched file and press start.
18. The device will start flashing, it will take about 10 minutes when the flashing is finished, boot the device into recovery mode and wipe data again.
19. When you start setting up the device, add a Google account and then complete the setup. This step is very important.
20. Install Magisk manger again and open it.
21. In newer devices, you need to turn off the device and then Power + Volume Up to get root permissions. As for older devices, you will get root once you open the magisk manger application.
22. A clearer example: (Powering up normally) > (System with no Magisk), (Power + Volume Up) > (System with Magisk).
23. Your Galaxy A14 5G SM-A146B is now rooted.
24. In case of problems with saftynet read this article How to fix SafetyNet Galaxy A14 5G SM-A146B in easy steps