- open Sony Flashtool.
- Now in Flashtool, click on Tools > Bundles > FILESET Decrypt.
- A small window will open up. Now in the source, select the folder where you downloaded Firmware.
- Once you select the source folder, the FILES will be listed in the “Available” box.
- Now select all FILES and push them into the “Files To Convert” box.
- Now click on “Convert” and conversion will begin.
- Now select the click on the empty bar in front of the device from the device selector, enter firmware region/operator and enter firmware build number.
- Click on Create now.
- Sit back and wait for the FTF creation to finish.
- Once done, you can find your FTF in the installation directory > Flashtool > Firmwares.
How To Create FTF BY FlashTool