What is the difference between 1 file firmware and 4 files:
It is known that when you download any firmware for your Galaxy device from sites known to download the firmware such as Sammobile, the firmware contains one file where it updates the Android operating system without deleting anything and the file is used by the Odin Tool in box AP.
But there are firmware of another type are characterized by being more comprehensive and larger containing four files and they are BL-AP-CP-CSC, They are called several labels: Repair Firmware-Full Firmware-Factory Firmware-Factory Roms,These files are flashed by the Odin tool in the following order BL=BL_T377W - AP=AP_T377W - CP=CP_T377W - CSC=CSC_T377W.
How To Flash T377W
- Download and install Samsung Driver USB.
- Download the Odin tool and then extract it.
- Download the Firmware and extract it.
- Download Pit file T377W depending on the problem of the device you have in case there are no problems in flashing do not use the file.
- Open odin tool And from the BL box we choose the file BL=BL / AP=AP / CP=CP / CSC=CSC.
- Now boot the device into download mode with Volume Down+Home+Power.
- Connect the device to the computer and press Start.
- The process will take a few minutes so be patient and never disconnect the cable.
- After the flash is finished, the device will automatically restart.
- It will take about 10 minutes to boot the Android device so don't worry.
- After the boot process is finished, the Setup Wizard will appear.
- Complete the settings, Congratulations on successfully flashing the device.
You can always contact us in case you encounter any problems and we will be happy to answer you