Root is a program that gives the user full powers to control the operating system where it can modify the operating system files or delete in the sense of the most complete control of the phone.
Cons of the root:
1-Loss of phone warranty.
2-Some applications do not work due to root (bluestacks root / dr fone root).
3-Stand on the company logo as a result of misuse.
4-The operating system crashed due to deletion or modification of important system files.
Installation and use of the root android is entirely at your own risk and we do not take any responsibility for device failure.
In older versions of the Android system such as Jelly Bean and KitKat was using apps (kingroot / kingo root / framaroot / iroot / root king / towelroot) To get root permissions either in new versions such as Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie and future versions of the Android system, these applications do not work.
Notes before root process
- Charge the battery well before use.
- Use the original USB cable that came with the device.
- Use the laptop at work to avoid electricity problems.
All brands and ways to get root will be categorized such as Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo and many models
How To Root Xiaomi:
- Don't forget to read the supported models before starting below.
- Go to the device settings/About phone, Press 7 times in succession on MIUI version.
- Go back to the main interface of settings and then open the additional settings, you will find developer options open it and then enable OEM Unlocking and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader.
- Turn on your mobile data. You have to turn on mobile data from the same SIM card with which you created your Mi account.
- Now from the developer options open Mi Unlock status and then agree to the terms.
- Click Add Account and Device.
- Now go to the PC, Download and install the drivers for Xiaomi USB.
- Now, download the Mi Unlock tool, then extract the file.
- Open the tool, then click on Sign in and add a Xiaomi account.
- They will send a confirmation message. Enter the code with the tool.
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mi/Redmi.
- Boot the device into Fastboot mode (Volume Down and Power).
- Connect the device to the USB, the device name will appear on the tool and the phrase “locked”.
- Click on Unlock, it will start processing, then a message will appear saying that you must wait 168 hours to try again.
- During this waiting period, you should continue to use the device, Do not enter the Mi Unlock Status section again, do not reset the phone and do not sign out of the Mi account.
- After the period has elapsed, boot the device again to Fastboot mode, then open the Mi Unlock tool, then connect the device to the USB and press Unlock.
- It will start processing, then the machine will restart automatically. Note that everything will be erased from the device.
- Wait for the boot process to complete and congratulations, your bootloader has been unlocked.
- Download Minimal adb fastboot then install it on your desktop.
- This step is very important. Please focus now. We need to download a firmware compatible with the device model and version of the device. It is preferable to download the same version on the device to avoid problems.
- From where we download the firmware, of course, from our website, by searching for your device model, and it will appear to you. If the same version of your device is not found, you can contact us to provide it to you.
- After downloading the firmware, extract the files and several files will appear inside the extracted folder. Open the images folder.
- Copy the file vbmeta.img to the folder Minimal adb fastboot you installed earlier.
- Then copy the Boot.img file to your Xiaomi device.
- Install and open the Magisk Manager app.
- Press the Install button in the Magisk card.
- A new window will appear, choose Select and Patch a File.
- Choose the file you copied before and press Let's Go button.
- Magisk will start patching the boot file.
- After the processing is finished, you will go to the Downloads folder, there is a file magisk_patched, copy it to folder Minimal adb fastboot in your PC.
- Now inside the Fastboot folder we have the files magisk_patched and vbmeta.
- From the Minimal adb fastboot folder bar we type CMD to open the command prompt.
- From the device open developer options then enable USB Debugging.
- Boot the device into Fastboot mode.
- Type: "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img" then enter the file will start flashing make sure that magisk_patched.img is the name of the file and there is no symbol or extra character.
- Then write: "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img".
- Then write: "fastboot reboot".
- Congratulations, you got root permissions.
- In case of problems with saftynet read this article How to fix SafetyNet in easy steps.
- Congratulations to you, the mobile is now rooted. If there are any problems, do not hesitate to contact us.
BlackShark 2 (skw)
BlackShark 2 Pro (dlt)
BlackShark 3 (kle)
BlackShark 3 Pro (mbu)
BlackShark Helo (awm)
Mi 10 5G (umi)
Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet)
Mi 10 Lite Zoom 5G (vangogh)
Mi 10 Pro 5G (cmi)
Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
Mi 10S (thyme)
Mi 10T 5G/10T Pro 5G/K30s (apollo)
Mi 10T lite/Mi 10I 5G/Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G China (gauguin)
Mi 11 Lite 4G (courbet)
Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
Mi 11 Pro/Ultra (star)
Mi 11 (venus)
Mi 4C (libra)
Mi 5 (gemini)
Mi 5C (meri)
Mi 5s Plus (natrium)
Mi 5s (capricorn)
Mi 5X (tiffany)
Mi 6 (sagit)
Mi 6X (wayne)
Mi 8EE (ursa)
Mi 8 Lite/Youth (platina)
Mi 8 SE (sirius)
Mi 8 UD/Pro (equuleus)
Mi 8 (dipper)
Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)
Mi CC9/Mi 9 Lite (pyxis)
Mi 9 SE (grus)
Mi 9 (cepheus)
Mi A1 (tissot)
Mi A2 Lite (daisy)
Mi A2 (jasmin)
Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)
Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (vela)
Mi CC9 Pro/Mi Note 10 (tucana)
Mi CC9E (laurus)
Mi Max 2 (oxygen)
Mi Max 3 (nitrogen)
Mi Max Pro (helium)
Mi Max (hydrogen)
Mi Mix 2 (chiron)
Mi Mix 2S (polaris)
Mi Mix 3 5G (andromeda)
Mi Mix 3 (perseus)
Mi Mix Fold (cetus)
Mi Mix (lithium)
Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)
Mi Note 2 (scorpio)
Mi Note 3 (jason)
Mi Note LTE CT (virgo_lte_ct)
Mi Note Pro (leo)
Mi Note (virgo)
Mi Pad 1 (mocha)
Mi Pad 2 (latte)
Mi Pad 3 (cappu)
Mi Pad 4 (clover)
Mi Play (lotus)
Pocophone F1 (beryllium)
Pocophone M2 (shiva)
Pocophone M2 Pro (gram)
Pocophone M3 (citrus)
Pocophone X3 NFC (surya)
Pocophone X3 Pro (vayu)
Redmi 10X 5G (atom)
Redmi 10X Pro 5G (bomb)
Redmi Note 9/ Redmin 10X 4G (merlin)
Redmi 3/Pro (ido_xhdpi)
Redmi 3S/X (land)
Redmi 4 Pro/Prime (markw)
Redmi 4 (prada)
Redmi 4A (rolex)
Redmi 4X (santoni)
Redmi 5 (rosy)
Redmi 5 Plus (vince)
Redmi 5A (riva)
Redmi 6 (cereus)
Redmi 6A (cactus)
Redmi 6 Pro (sakura)
Redmi 6 Pro Indian (sakura_india)
Redmi 7 (onclite)
Redmi 7A (pine)
Redmi 8 (olive)
Redmi 8A/Pro/Dual (olivewood)
Redmi 8A (olivelite)
Redmi 9 (lancelot)
Redmi 9 India (cattail)
Redmi 9A/9T (dandelion)
Redmi 9C NFC (angelican)
Redmi 9C/Pocophone C3 (angelica)
Redmi Go (tiare)
Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael)
Redmi K20/Mi 9T (davinci)
Redmi K20 Pro Premlum (raphaels)
Redmi K30 4G/Pocophone X2 (phoenix)
Redmi K30 5G/Racing Edition (picasso)
Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne)
Redmi K30i 5G (picasso_48m)
Redmi K30 Pro/Zoom/Pocophone F2 Pro (lmi)
Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X (alioth)
Redmi K40 Gaming/Poco F3 GT (ares)
Redmi K40 Pro/K40 Pro+/Poco F3 pro/Mi 11I (haydn)
Redmi Note 10 5G (camellian)
Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet)
Redmi Note 10 Pro China/Poco X3 GT (chopin)
Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max (sweetin)
Redmi Note 10 (mojito)
Redmi Note 10S (rosemary)
Redmi Note 10T (camellia)
Redmi Note 3 (hennessy)
Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo)
Redmi Note 3 Special (kate)
Redmi Note 4 (nikel)
Redmi Note 4X (mido)
Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
Redmi Note 5A Lite (ugglite)
Redmi Note 5A Prime (ugg)
Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip)
Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)
Redmi Note 7 (lavender)
Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo)
Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)
Redmi Note 8 2021 (biloba)
Redmi Note 8T (willow)
Redmi Note 9 4G/Redmi 9 Power (lime)
Redmi Note 9 5G (cannon)
Redmin Note 9 Pro Global (joyeuse)
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (excalibur)
Redmi Note 9 Pro India/Redmi Note 9S (curtana)
Redmi Note 9T 5G (cannong)
Redmi Pro (omega)
Redmi S2 (ysl)
Redmi Y3 (onc)
New models will be supported as they are released